My Blog List

  • NOCTURNE BUỒN ĐÊM MƯA - Thơ: Lương Nguyên Thảo Vũ trường đèn nhấp nháy Tiệc vui đêm xa hoa Ta nhìn nhau xa lạ Đôi mắt buồn chông chênh Mắt môi ngày nào đó Anh một ...
    1 year ago

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

THE APRIL IS COMING SOON

The April is coming soon. The Spring flowers are blooming,and I play the "Una Limosna " again to remember my father and my brother---Yes, I did not know the man who just released from a re-educational campain was my father---At that time , I was only five years old. He wanted to hold me and gave me some kisses , but...I run away. I hated him because they taught me he was a bad man, a betrayed and fought again Vietnamese people. Now, I know he was a  hero. Vietnamese people memories... Navy soldier before 1975--The Apirl is coming again...I, the one who was born when the Civil War 1975 ends, the wound of our Vietnamese people have not been heal. --"Boat people"--That is the greatest immigration in the history world-following the author String Stubb wrote in his book " Why they left the home thay love so much?'---Among my citation when I deliveried my speech in my speech class when I studied in college--Some my classmates asked me "Why? why Vietnamese left their home they love so much..." ---I almost cried , and I could not speak any word.
We can not forget this sorrow of our national people.It is not only each own individual.---My speech teacher said sorry to me " We, American people, appologize to Vietnam--We have a great responsibilities with your country"----



Chúa sẽ che chở cho bạn"--Hầu hết các tác phẩm cuả Augustine Barrios mở đầu là u uẩn, thống thiết niềm đau, nhưng phần kết bao giờ cũng mở ra chân trời tươi sáng----Nguyên Thảo thićh tác phẩm này..vẻ đẹp u hoài, đau đớn cuả "Una Limosna"---Tiếc rằng sử dụng cây đàn "cũ , gỗ tạp" nên chơi không  đạt vì luć này không có ý định chơi nhạc lại ..


No comments:

Post a Comment