My Blog List

  • NOCTURNE BUỒN ĐÊM MƯA - Thơ: Lương Nguyên Thảo Vũ trường đèn nhấp nháy Tiệc vui đêm xa hoa Ta nhìn nhau xa lạ Đôi mắt buồn chông chênh Mắt môi ngày nào đó Anh một ...
    1 year ago

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

ABOUT " THE MANDOLIN"

Name: Nguyen-Thao Luong
Birthday : October 07-1975
Native country: Vietnam
Resident: USA
Education: Medicine and Pharmacy University of HCM City, Vietnam
Profession: Dentistry, Oral Surgeon
Fellowship posdoctoral clinical science at Cal Poly University,California

Award: —Third place Vietnamese National Writing 1985

-Honorable Award of Vietbao for “The Mandolin-brother and sisiter” :



—Oustanding Award for ‘American Dream” , publish on Vietbao :


—Great American Song evaluate “Salt and Water” :

Part time job : trancribe poem into music, compose the symphony for the song, compose the songs
Musical Instrument : possible to play the Mandolin, classical Guitair, Violin, Piano…

Hobbies: classical music, blue and jazz
medicine research, environmental health care
reading novel
play King chess well
cooking
chat so much

Some most fiction I like : “Gone with the wind” written by Magarettt Mitchell
“Let that day be far away” written by J. Gordon
” The light never turn on ” written by Kawatanabe
” The pink castle in the dream” (Hồng Lâu Mộng) written by Tao Tuyet Can.
” The far away time” (Thời xa vắng) written by Luu Le

The singers I like most :Quang Tuan, Tran Thai Hoa, Nguyen Khang , Pavarotti ,Frank Sinatra, Whistney Houston, Dianna Ross , Tuan Ngoc, Tung Duong, Tuan Phong, Thuy Duong, Ngoc Ha

The artist I like most : Sarah Chang, Jo Jo Ma, Lang Lang, Yiruma, Kaori Mujii

Some classsical works I like most : “Recuduoers de la Alhambra” written by Francis Tagerra
“Una limosna de la dior Amor ” written by Augustin Barrios
” The first sorrow ” written by Frank Schumann

Some popular and ballad songs I like most : ” My way” , “In my life”of Frank Sinatra
“We are the world”, “Heal the world” of Micheal Jackson
Some poems I like most : ” The little cat goes to school” written by doctor Vang Anh Phan, Awarded UNESSCO
” The first day you go to school” written by Minh Hue

Some authors I like most : Magarrett Mitchell, A. Croninn, Kawatanabe,
The poet I like most : Dang Khoa, Yen Son, Giang Nam, Iris Nu Dinh
The journalist I like most : Huy Duc with “The Berlin Wall”.

The great man I admire: Goerge Washington, Ahambra Lincolhn, Martin Luther King, Mother Theresa…

The happy days: received the Mandolin from my brother, passed the hard exam to entrance to Medicine and Pharmacy Doctor program in Vietnam, the graduation from University,the first day in charge of Oral Surgeon,performed ” Row the boat” by Tsaikovski,getting marry, due Brian…
The sad memmories: my brother passed away, the big sister gets sick, the parents fought each other…

facebook : http://www.facebook.com/nguyenthaoluong

My Vietnamese Writing sites:

http://the-mandolin.blogspot.com/

http://vn.360plus.yahoo.com/nguyenthaoluong94

Contact: nguyenthaoluong94@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment